Full Stack Developer
Join our growing team of talented and passionate HealthTech professionals!
CareAlign is a technology company spun out of Penn Medicine. CareAlign helps clinicians manage tasks in real time. Although the product works great as a task manager for a clinician who works alone, it really shines when multiple people and teams are using it as a shared workspace to share information, create collaborative care plans, and manage tasks. CareAlign brings disparate forms of communication together in an organized and structured way – everything from dozens of text messages, emails, sticky notes, paper lists and more. CareAlign also provides a comprehensive view of labs, vitals, medications and of course the latest notes and tasks that relate to the patient.
The Role: Full Stack Developer
- 5+ years experience with full-stack .NET and web application development experience in a formal software development environment.
- Proficiency with C#, and .NET Standard
- Proficiency using and developing Web APIs, Web Services, REST, JSON, and XML
- Experience with Bitbucket
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle
- Very Good experience with modern test tools and techniques (e.g., unit testing, e2e testing, performance testing, etc.)
- Solid understanding of web standards and best practices, including responsive design, with a desire to stay up to date with modern development trends (but can exercise good judgment as to when to implement them)
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and adapt to rapidly changing priorities
- Experience in an Agile development environment
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Design and implement backend software modules using C#, and .NET Standard
- Work with UX/UI Designers, Product Managers, and other stakeholders to identify and implement features, integrations, and core functionality
- Perform code reviews and have your code reviewed to encourage consistent excellence and shared knowledge
- Working independently but collaborate with software engineering peers
- Maintain strong attention to detail and commitment to deliver quality work in a timely manner
- Continuously seek to improve the performance, scalability, and reliability of the platform
- Play an active role in the agile development process: sprint planning, estimation, backlog grooming, retrospectives, and improvement of the process itself
- Design and implement containerized software enhancements