CareAlign is a technology company spun out of Penn Medicine. CareAlign helps clinicians manage tasks in real time. Although the product works great as a task manager for a clinician who works alone, it really shines when multiple people and teams are using it as a shared workspace to share information, create collaborative care plans, and manage tasks. CareAlign brings disparate forms of communication together in an organized and structured way – everything from dozens of text messages, emails, sticky notes, paper lists and more. CareAlign also provides a comprehensive view of labs, vitals, medications and of course the latest notes and tasks that relate to the patient.
As we expand we are looking to hire someone to ensure that clinical organizations using CareAlign are as successful as possible. CareAlign’s customers are clinicians, allied health professionals and office staff of all types and so familiarity with clinical workflows is important. This role is an opportunity to bridge the gap between technology development and design, and clinical workflows to drive improved customer experience and better patient outcomes.
What You’ll Do
At CareAlign, the Director of Experience and Clinical Informatics will be involved in all aspects of onboarding, support, account management, demonstrating the product, educating customers and more. Specifically, you will need to:
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, superusers and organizational leads including training, post go-live support and optimization.
- Work with new customers to understand their clinical and operational workflow to ensure their use of CareAlign is optimized to drive success.
- Manage training and onboarding materials, iterating on the onboarding process to make it as seamless and intuitive as possible.
- Understand implementations by communicating with users, superusers and organizational leaders, analyze customer usage metrics, run NPS and gather other feedback to gauge the success of CareAlign.
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- Represent the voice of both customers and organizational leaders to provide input to the product management and marketing.
- Collaborate with the product teams to create improvements to the platform driven by customer requests and clinical needs.
- Monitor usage and organizational lead engagement of the application and provide feedback to other teams regarding product and service improvement opportunities.
- Collaborate closely with team members, support renewals and expansion opportunities.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience working in a clinical setting as a nurse, advanced practitioner, resident, doctor, or another role is a big plus
- 2+ years in either a clinical informaticist role working on clinical information system development and implementation, or in an industry customer success or account management role. A combination of a clinical background + customer success is a huge plus.
- Have, or be willing to learn, basic technical components of the application technology stack, including APIs and integration platforms, to confidently discuss technical terms and capabilities of the application with end users.
Skills and Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university
- Experience working with, and managing, clinical and operational stakeholders and users
- Experience with and ability to set up a SaaS project management/customer success platform (examples include Zen Desk, ServiceNow, Salesforce, Hubspot or any other similar platform) or other clinical equivalent.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change.
- Ability to operate independently with minimal supervision
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude.