CareAlign is a technology company spun out of Penn Medicine. CareAlign helps clinicians manage tasks in real time. Although the product works great as a task manager for a clinician who works alone, it really shines when multiple people and teams are using it as a shared workspace to share information, create collaborative care plans, and manage tasks. CareAlign brings disparate forms of communication together in an organized and structured way – everything from dozens of text messages, emails, sticky notes, paper lists and more. CareAlign also provides a comprehensive view of labs, vitals, medications and of course the latest notes and tasks that relate to the patient.
The Role: Customer Success Manager
At CareAlign, the customer success manager will be involved in all aspects of onboarding, support, account management, demonstrating the product, educating customers and more. Specifically, you will need to:
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post go-live support
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyze customer metrics, run NPS and gather other feedback to gauge the success of CareAlign
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process
- Collaborate closely with team members support renewals and expansion opportunities
- Collaborate with the engineering and development team to set up or configure our software platform as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- Be the main point of contact between the company and a number of named enterprise accounts What we’re looking For
- Experience working in a clinical setting as a nurse, resident, doctor, or another role is a big plus
- 2+ years customer success or account management experience in a SaaS or software company. A combination of a clinical background + customer success is a huge plus.
- Proven track record of working in a customer facing role Customer Success Manager Job Description
Skills and Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university
- Experience working with, and managing, stakeholders and customers
- Experience with and ability to set up a customer success platform (examples include Zen Desk, ServiceNow, Salesforce, HubSpot or any other similar platform).
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude