CareAlign is a technology company spun out of Penn Medicine. CareAlign helps clinicians manage tasks in real time. Although the product works great as a task manager for a clinician who works alone, it really shines when multiple people and teams are using it as a shared workspace to share information, create collaborative care plans, and manage tasks. CareAlign brings disparate forms of communication together in an organized and structured way – everything from dozens of text messages, emails, sticky notes, paper lists and more. CareAlign also provides a comprehensive view of labs, vitals, medications and of course the latest notes and tasks that relate to the patient.
What you’ll do:
At CareAlign, the customer success manager will be involved in all aspects of onboarding, support, account management, demonstrating the product, educating customers and more. Specifically, you will need to:
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post go-live support
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyze customer metrics, run NPS and gather other feedback to gauge the success of CareAlign
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process
- Collaborate closely with team members support renewals and expansion opportunities
- Collaborate with the engineering and development team to set up or configure our software platform as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- Be the main point of contact between the company and a number of named enterprise accounts
What we’re looking For:
- Experience working in a clinical setting as a nurse, resident, doctor, or another role is a big plus
- 2+ years customer success or account management experience in a SaaS or software company. A combination of a clinical background + customer success is a huge plus.
- Proven track record of working in a customer facing role Customer Success Manager Job Description
Skills and Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university
- Experience working with, and managing, stakeholders and customers
- Experience with and ability to set up a customer success platform (examples include Zen Desk, ServiceNow, Salesforce, HubSpot or any other similar platform).
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude